Kids Sail Free 2022

I realize that RCI hasn't brought back the Kids Sail Free promotion since cruising has restarted. So, instead of waiting for the possibility of it returning before booking- would I be able to book a cruise with my 2 children- then if the promotion would return- reprice my cruise including the promotion and get the money returned to me for my children's fares? If before final payment- get it back in full? Or after final payment, get it back in on board credit? 

2 hours ago, MplsCruiser710 said:

I realize that RCI hasn't brought back the Kids Sail Free promotion since cruising has restarted. So, instead of waiting for the possibility of it returning before booking- would I be able to book a cruise with my 2 children- then if the promotion would return- reprice my cruise including the promotion and get the money returned to me for my children's fares? If before final payment- get it back in full? Or after final payment, get it back in on board credit? 

Yes.......but I doubt they will offer this promotion this year. They are trying to get back into the black and choose to comply with the new CDC rules. That means only 5% of the ship can be unvaxxed. This will limit the number of children who able to sail.