Eat. Drink. Play amenities for boardwalk balcony cabins.

Wanderer

Can someone please explain these to me? When booking boardwalk balcony cabin you receive complimentary amenities including:

·       Classic hamburgers and more at a complimentary meal for four at Johnny Rockets®.

·       Enjoy unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise with a soda package for two guests.

·       Tackle the Rock Climbing Wall at an session for the entire family.

I thought that Rock Climbing Wall is free anyways, so what is the extra here? Does anyone know is that Soda Package upgradeable to Refreshment Package?

I've read that the package is not upgradeable, which is a real disappointment. As for the Rick climbing wall, I would suspect that they have a private climb session.

That is correct, the wall was a private session (we just went to an open climb).  You had to take a piece of paper (left in your room) to the wall and set up a time. We meant to do Johnny Rockets but never got around to it.  We still have the drink cups wrapped in plastic (we now have 6).