Roatan Deep Sea Fishing Info?

lch3rd

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

My family and I are aboard the Wonder of the Seas for the Caribbean cruise April 8-15.  We will be in Roatan on the 10th for the day.  My son (10) and I love to go fishing and I was hoping that someone on here could provide me with contact info for someone locally there to take us deep sea fishing while we are at port?  I could be talked into Cozumel or Costa Maya as well.  Many thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2022 at 4:09 PM, lch3rd said:

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

My family and I are aboard the Wonder of the Seas for the Caribbean cruise April 8-15.  We will be in Roatan on the 10th for the day.  My son (10) and I love to go fishing and I was hoping that someone on here could provide me with contact info for someone locally there to take us deep sea fishing while we are at port?  I could be talked into Cozumel or Costa Maya as well.  Many thanks! 

There are deep sea fishing excursions from RCL that do better than I might have thought at Roatan. Most trips producing small tuna and nice wahoo. Roatan and Costa Maya both have excellent reef for snapperor grouper and flats fishing for Bonefish and Permit. . I cant remember who I used in Cozumel but it was good day I had there a few years back. It was a bertram 31 adequately rigged that we just walked in an office not far from the port and booked... . We had a a couple sails a white marlin a cero mackerel and 5 nice wahoos that day. Funny, somehow wahoo wound up on the menu that night as a "special" 😄