Getting off at ports!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew how early we can get off the ship at ports of call after docking? For example, on my cruise this July we dock at CocoCay at 7:00 AM, I was curious to see if I could get off say at like 7:30 to go sit on the beach if I wanted to, if we were actually docked right at 7:00? Hopefully that makes sense! Thanks in advance to whoever!! :)

Arrival and clearance are two things. Not to mention the time it takes to get the ship positioned and the ramps in place. Even though it's a private destination im pretty sure there is still likely a need for the countries port authority to clear the ship as well. But once all that had happened they should start letting people of the ship when ready. So if the ship is docked, cleared, and staff are ready they should show people off the ship to go do whatever. If that happens at 7:05 am you should be able to be on the beach. If it doesn't complete till 7:45 you will have to wait till then. 

At Coco Cay and Labadee, a lot of items are unloaded from the ship, food, drink, towels, etc. and those have to be set up 1st before guests are allowed to disembark. USUALLY, it's somewhere around 45 minutes to an hour after docking. As for other ports, as mentioned above, it's all dependent on the port authority to clear you.