Single Supplement at 150% Question

CruiseGus

I know that when you cross the 340 point level the Single Supplement cruise fare reduced to 150% from 200%, I also know you can reprice cruises to apply that, hopefully it results in a lower price.

My question is does anyone know if it is based on your actual individual points?  Since one of us lags behind the other in individual points,  but we both assume the level of the highest point total,  will they use the actual point total of the lower individual to see if they qualify for the 150% supplement instead of them following with their significant other to receive that benefit?

Odd question i know.

If you are in a CAS "relationship" when you log in as the lower person in that relationship your displayed counter is that of the higher person.   Behind the scenes Royal still knows the real point counter for that person but for all purposes CAS related the displayed counter appears to work including for the solo reduced single supplement above 340 points.