eMed Question: UK friend has incorrect DOB on Negative Test Result

I have a friend from the UK who took his eMed rapid test today (thankfully was negative). Unfortunately, he put the DOB in the UK format (backwards) and the proctor didn't notice. Now he has negative result with a Bday which doesn't match his passport. Has anyone else experienced this? Will he be denied boarding?

Yes.  I put DW’s birthdate in wrong.  Navica tech support was going to try to submit a correction but haven’t heard anything from navica and we sail tomorrow. As a result I  created a new profile and she took a second test.  Navica and emed have some software modifications and process changes they need to make if testing is going to continue, i.e., ability to add middle names if the the test must match ID’s for example.  Another issue is having to enter the birthdate right to left to prevent the month from jumping back to the default month.  DW’s birth month is november and software kept jumping back january unless I put in the year first.  NOT HAPPY WITH THE SOFTWARE.

9 hours ago, jbmakingmemories said:

I have a friend from the UK who took his eMed rapid test today (thankfully was negative). Unfortunately, he put the DOB in the UK format (backwards) and the proctor didn't notice. Now he has negative result with a Bday which doesn't match his passport. Has anyone else experienced this? Will he be denied boarding?

Will they be that picky, it's an easy mistake to make, all the other details will be correct just 2 numbers transposed?