Dining Packages on SOTS

Blasi78

My family and I are sailing on Symphony of the Seas on February 5th. This is our first cruise. I’ve been looking to get a dining package because we want to try the different restaurants but there aren’t any dining packages offered. I’ve been checking multiple times a day. Will RC offer dining packages on SOTS?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 6:21 AM, Blasi78 said:

My family and I are sailing on Symphony of the Seas on February 5th. This is our first cruise. I’ve been looking to get a dining package because we want to try the different restaurants but there aren’t any dining packages offered. I’ve been checking multiple times a day. Will RC offer dining packages on SOTS?

If it doesn’t come back in the cruise planner ……… board as early as possible and buy the UDP before they sell out onboard ………. Make all your reservations for the week at the same time …….. usually by 1 or 2 pm on boarding day all the good reservation times are gone at the restaurants