Aruba catamaran choices, which is best???

disneylisa

Im doing the Fun sailing with open bar cruise in January.  Primarily picked that one because it is after my first excursion of the day.  I think they are largely the same as you say.  One difference may be the time, on my sailing the Boca snorkel is in the morning and the Fun cruise is in the afternoon (I suspect it may even be the same operator). 

If you want to get out in the morning, saving the money and doing the boca may be a bit better. 

We love Boca catalina for snorkling and the Honestly the group tour are basically the same and  it is watered down drinks on almost all of them. We really enjoyed our snorkle only time with ADG tours (Jergen yes like the hand soap.) he is the BOMB!  You can connect with him on Whatsapp +297-569-3827

Seriously, best tours we have EVER had in Aruba and we go 2 times or more a year to the island since 2013. He will prolly beat any one you try to book price and it will be private for you crew only. 

Tell him his "sister" sent you. He isn't my brother but when he first started out he messaged me instead of his sis and it has become a joke now. 

1 hour ago, MarineMoMmaBear said:

Boca is fabulous but if you can get down the Mangel Halto  OMG the reef is beautiful and the mangroves are spectacular. 

I never snorkeled in that area, but I LOVE Mangel Halto.  It's so rustic and I've never had an issue with grabbing some shade there. It's definitely different from most of the other beaches on Aruba. I liked Baby Beach a lot as well.

32 minutes ago, MarineMoMmaBear said:

Exactly we adore Baby Beach and Mangel Halto. If you are ever in the area and it is open take the time to stop at the Balashi brewery they have a lunch area that is yummy.

I will put it on the list to check out if we ever make it back there!  If you haven't checked them out yet, I highly suggest Zeerovers and Flying Fishbone! Zeerovers is super casual fresh off the boat seafood. Flying Fishbone would likely require reservations and if you get want to you can dine with your feet in the water!

• 9 months later...