How to Reserve MTD?

acm3rd

I completed the entertainment reservations successfully and I was trying to reserve dinner times for our 7 day cruise coming up in February.  I can reserve one day only.  Since our times differ somewhat throughout the week, I need to make 7 different entries.  The site just replaces the previous one with my latest entry.  I would think I could enter "Day 1, time, Day 2 time, ....".  I'm sure it's me but what's the secret?  Have I missed a step somewhere?

Al

I completed the entertainment reservations successfully and I was trying to reserve dinner times for our 7 day cruise coming up in February.  I can reserve one day only.  Since our times differ somewhat throughout the week, I need to make 7 different entries.  The site just replaces the previous one with my latest entry.  I would think I could enter "Day 1, time, Day 2 time, ....".  I'm sure it's me but what's the secret?  Have I missed a step somewhere?

Al

I just played with this on my Allure cruise in January and figured it out.  You need to checkout and complete the "purchase" before you can select another night and time.  It will let you reserve all nights, but you have to do them as individual purchases each night.  It is kind of a pain, but it can be done.  Once you complete the "purchase" or reservation, the cart will be cleared and it will allow you to reserve another night.