Negative Covid Test Results

Does anyone know how strict/precise negative Covid results are being reviewed on embarkation day?

I've taken 2 Covid tests at my local testing sites and there's been some minor discrepancy on each report. For the 1st one, the date of sample collection was listed as the prior day of the test for some reason and for the 2nd one(at a different site) there was a typo on the address of the testing site. 

However both reports show the negative test results, along with my name, DOB, type of test, etc. that Royal Caribbean requires.

I'm wondering if these minor discrepancies described above may render my test results invalid on embarkation day and subsequently be turned away on sailing day, so I want to make sure everything is in line.

Please kindly share your experience when presenting your negative Covid tests on embarkation day.

Thank you!

They look for your name, date of birth, date the specimen was collect/test was taken, type of test, facility name and results. You definitely want it to show that the test was taken within the correct timeframe. Something like an incorrect address won't even register with them.