Port Everglades & The Key

I’m in a Facebook group for my upcoming Odyssey sailing in November and someone had reported back that some aspects of the key have returned; mainly early check-in and the boarding lunch. 

My boarding time is noon, so even if I get there at 11 it’s not that long for me to wait. 

Has anyone else experienced this in Port Everglades?

8 hours ago, columbus_cruiser said:

I’m in a Facebook group for my upcoming Odyssey sailing in November and someone had reported back that some aspects of the key have returned; mainly early check-in and the boarding lunch. 

My boarding time is noon, so even if I get there at 11 it’s not that long for me to wait. 

Has anyone else experienced this in Port Everglades?

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/10/28/spotted-royal-caribbean-brings-back-early-check-and-welcome-lunch-the-key

FD852A7D-52A0-4242-8013-8D1486CFBF52.png

I’m on the Odyssey 11/15 cruise and have The Key.  I called Royal yesterday and they verified that Port Everglades has priority boarding access for The Key again.  It’s from 11am to 11:30am no matter what your Sea Pass says, but if you miss that window, then they won’t let you board until the time on your Sea Pass.  Our sailing also has the boarding welcome lunch for people with The Key.  It’s a Chops meal in the main dining room from Noon to 1:30pm.