Vaccination - "We are validating your record" from the Royal app

CruiseGus

On 11/1/2021 at 3:21 PM, CruiseGus said:

just on my app and never saw this before.  Anyone think that Royal is themselves or through a 3rd party actually verifying the info on your vaccine card.  I'm not worried as mine is real, just have an inquisitive mind.

Screenshot_20211101-141514_Royal.thumb.jpg.c4feb294352ee352d92197131b2c7371.jpg

the follow on page if select the > symbol says "We'll post your status once we've finished validating your vaccination record"

Anyone else Notice this?

Good morning.  Yes I have the same message for my Oasis cruise on 12/5.  

I definitely would not stress about uploading vax card pics.

During the B2B process on Indy they struggled getting me checked in.  I could see on their tablet that my vax card photos were there.  They could see them but the green button for them to proceed to the next step wasn't green and they were stuck.  They eventually worked around it but it seems to me I might have been better to just do it at the terminal.  

For the first segment they received a duplicate ID error at check in.  Their check in app was complaining someone with my name and passport number was already checked in... in the same cabin number.  They all could see it was me in the same cabin but their app was raising an alarm.  Took two supervisors to clear me through check in.    

The app remains a work in progress, both for us and the app they use to check us in.