CocoCay

GrannyEv

I've rented one of the Beach Loungers with the clamshell shade... they don't have the amenities that they used to any longer, but if you're really wanting to make sure you have a spot in the shade this seems like a good option. Though, there are lots of shaded areas with hammocks and palm trees and the like, but if you're looking for something a little exclusive one of the beach loungers or beach beds could be a good option. 

I've rented one of the Beach Loungers with the clamshell shade... they don't have the amenities that they used to any longer, but if you're really wanting to make sure you have a spot in the shade this seems like a good option. Though, there are lots of shaded areas with hammocks and palm trees and the like, but if you're looking for something a little exclusive one of the beach loungers or beach beds could be a good option. 

We were there three years ago and rented one of the clamshells. It was the best $50 we spent on that cruise! Will miss the fruit, water and towels.

EDIT: Kayla, where exactly are the beach beds located? Are they next to the clamshells/beach loungers, next to the cabanas or on "gen pop" beach (as I call it)?

• 2 weeks later...