Oasis of the seas itinerary changes Nov 3, 2021

Jacqueline

This is our first time cruising with Royal Caribbean and the website has us so confused! The website and app keep showing us as booked from Miami to Cozumel, but then it shows the ports we are stopping at and it says the Bahamas - it keeps changing back and forth and I can't book the shore excursions without knowing where we are going! 

Is this happening to anyone else? I called and she said she 'thinks' it's going to the Bahamas - ack! 

Hi welcome to the message boards forum.  There is a Roll Call topic for this cruise and several of us have been discussing things about the cruise.  Check it out.  Yes our itinerary changed last week and is now bringing us to Nassau and Coco Cay.  I think it surprised us all!

So since our itinerary changed we have been waiting for the cruise planner to make its changes from Cozumel to the new stops.  Looks like today is the day it might be catching up!

Several ships have been experiencing itinerary changes due to port restrictions and number restrictions. Our Liberty cruise on October 31 changed from Grand Cayman and Jamaica to Costa Maya and Roatan a week ago due to Grand Cayman's closed until January 2022. The website has not updated our itinerary and the cruise planner at least now shows 4 Costa Maya excursions but they are very slow in updates. Really do not expect it to update until about 14 days out so any discounts will not be probable. Doesn't matter, we still get to go cruising!