Australian bound ships

Okay so there have been several rumours about the Australian Market. Id like to know if anyone else has heard anything about what ships will be based here in the future.

Rhapsody is heading off to the middle east, that's already in the pipeline. (not a rumour)

- A freedom class ship will be based in Australia

- Radiance of the seas will not return after the 2014/2015 season and will be sent to Europe

- Anthem/Quantum 3 will be based in Sydney

These 3 rumours seem to be floating around, does anyone know if there is any truth to any of them? Have your heard anything similar?

I've lost track of the number of rumours I've heard about which ship/s is/are replacing Rhapsody.

Latest I've heard is that Legend is definitely coming to Australia and may do itineraries out of Brisbane and Fremantle, Radiance is staying, Voyager will be refurbed (which may include being stretched to include new tenders) and we could get either another Voyager or a Freedom class ship, which would spend time in Australian and Asian waters. I have also heard RCI will be going ahead with the long rumoured terminal at Botany Bay and part of the itineraries from this port will involve sailing in and out of Sydney harbour (so people don't miss that experience).

Apparently there are all kinds of rumours, as you are well aware. The fact that the release of itineraries has been pushed back several times, it seems to me that they're still trying to lock a few logistic details down. Hopefully we should know by the 14th of April or so.