Fishing Excursion in Roatan

Baked Alaska

Two fishing excursions in Roatan. I sent an email to shorex@rccl.com and got a somewhat vague answer.

It seems that if I want to avoid a 45-minute bus trip and enjoy a light snack that I should book the Sport Fishing Adventure ($227). On the other hand, if I wish for a welcome drink, 45-minute bus ride, and a meal, choose the Turquoise Bay Fishing ($169) 

Thanks for any insight or experience you can give. BTW, it is so nice to be asking an excursion question and not a 'rona question! YAY!!

Raul at Shorex:

Thank you for contacting the Shore Excursions Inquiry Team.

Please note that the "Turquoise Bay All Inclusive Fishing Charter" (RTG2) & "Sport Fishing Adventure" (RTJ6) tour are very similar, however, the RTG2 tour includes a bus drive to Turquoise Bay Resort, and a welcome drink upon arrival. For security reasons and internal policies we are unable to provide the number of participating guests for our tours.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Raul
Shore Excursions Inquiry Team | Global Tour Operations | Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, FL 33132
Fax: 305-539-4131 | Email: shorex@rccl.com

Cruise Planner Description

image.thumb.png.f38048c62533c9c4421e2465ccd569ce.png

image.thumb.png.70f395398f4ac4bb714f85a5d316bace.png

Edited by Baked Alaska
clarification and grammar police