How does MTD ordering work?

Sandya

Ok so I need some clarification here.... When you do MTD, do they just come by, take your order and done?... How does this work? Because part of a good service, to me is that you check after we received our meals and make sure that everything is ok.

Can some one explain?

Ok so I need some clarification here.... When you do MTD, do they just come by, take your order and done?... How does this work? Because part of a good service, to me is that you check after we received our meals and make sure that everything is ok.

Can some one explain?

MTD table service is the same as traditional dining. Only exception is if you change tables with different wait staff they may not be as familiar with your preferences.

MTD dining experience is same as MDR with the only difference being the time you dine varies.  

The waiter will take your order and keep checking on you throughout the meal.  They bring appetizers first, followed by entrees and then desserts and come by between each to clear things out and see if you need something else.