Odyssey not showing up at scheduled ports

Why isn't Odyssey of the Seas showing up at scheduled ports until late August?

The first three cruises are for July 31, August 8, and I believe August 14 and not showing up at their ports. 

I am booked for August 8 and Odyssey not showing for its scheduled destinations:  Cozumel (August 10) , Costa Maya (August 11) or Coco Cay (August 13).  Hope this does not mean my cruise is cancelled. 

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ports/coco-cay-port-392?tab=schedule&month=2021-08#schedule

Could it be that they are at capacity?  Limited capacity that is? And no longer for sale? I wonder why it wouldn't say sold out on the website instead of not showing at all.   I do see cruises that are no longer showing on the RCI website on cruisemapper.com-- such as Freedom of the Seas for July and August 2021 but not Odyssey.  Could mean nothing at all.

11 minutes ago, HazyJane said:

Could it be that they are at capacity?  Limited capacity that is? And no longer for sale? I wonder why it wouldn't say sold out on the website instead of not showing at all.   I do see cruises that are no longer showing on the RCI website on cruisemapper.com-- such as Freedom of the Seas for July and August 2021 but not Odyssey.  Could mean nothing at all.

I certainly cannot say why these cruises are not showing any availability.  Could they be sold out ?  Possibly....or maybe Royal is just shutting them down until they know what the capacities will be.  Here is how it looks on CruisingPower.  As you can see, the cruises from 3 - 25 July are showing "Closed" but then the ones in August and some of Sept are just showing no availability. 5 Sept shows balcony availability, then 11 Sept is showing additional availability and then 19 Sept is showing no availability again.  It definitely means something...just not sure what that is !

image.thumb.png.5dd002b4f76ce1a34d39c0abfdf7b19d.png