Lactose Free Milk Questions

Revenge

Hello, 

Been lurking here but figured I would ask this now. Off hand do any of you know what brand of lactose free dairy milk and almond milk that RC tends to use since I know that can request it? I'm really curious to see if it's the skim milk lactose free milk as well as what brand of almond milk that they use. I know each ship may be different but I just would really like to know. Thanks

I don't recall seeing any brand labeling on the cartons when they were taken out of the fridge for my daily morning cappuccino. Just large print indicating it's the lactose free type.

think their lactose free milk is 2%, not skim. Just making that judgement based on the taste / feel of the cappuccino, and the fact they were still able to froth the milk quite well (which is generally impossible with skim milk).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 2:35 PM, Revenge said:

Hello, 

Been lurking here but figured I would ask this now. Off hand do any of you know what brand of lactose free dairy milk and almond milk that RC tends to use since I know that can request it? I'm really curious to see if it's the skim milk lactose free milk as well as what brand of almond milk that they use. I know each ship may be different but I just would really like to know. Thanks

It will also vary as to the port/ports they are getting supplies from.  And what country  on international cruises.