Puddle Jumper Cruising

Having already have to cancel six cruises since February this year, rebooking, shifting and being disappointed by cancelled cruises aboard Oasis and Quantum class ships; I am trying to remain hopeful cruising from US ports will resume sooner than later. This being said I have booked a few 3-4 night puddle jumpers out of Canaveral versus all our extended night cruises on the larger vessels. Hopefully if these short jaunts are allowed they will help with our itch to get back to cruising. Having already been to so many of the same destinations we usually don't get off the ship anyway once we arrive in ports we have been to unless it is visit with locals we have met along the way or to visit our favorite places. For us, it is all about the cruising experience and socializing with good friends as well as meeting new and fun people along the way. Keeping my fingers crossed we be allowed to set sail again soon if only for a short jaunt.