I used my future cruise credit to pay for a cruise

I used credit from a canceled cruise earlier in the month for my August cruise. My credit was $1,373 a person for my wife and I. On the August cruise I owed $2,204.10. I went online and put my credit of $2,746 towards the cruise and later got these two receipts. I then checked online to see what my balance was and it said it was $132.32 instead of the $192.10 it said on the receipt, makes no sense!

Does this make sense to anyone? Has anyone had a similar experience when using their future cruise credit? 

Thank you

Receipt1.jpg

Receipt2.jpg

14 hours ago, chrisb732 said:

I used credit from a canceled cruise earlier in the month for my August cruise. My credit was $1,373 a person for my wife and I. On the August cruise I owed $2,204.10. I went online and put my credit of $2,746 towards the cruise and later got these two receipts. I then checked online to see what my balance was and it said it was $132.32 instead of the $192.10 it said on the receipt, makes no sense!

Does this make sense to anyone? Has anyone had a similar experience when using their future cruise credit? 

Thank you

Mine was like this.  I was told it might be a glitch of some kind and was assured that the balance I owed was $0.  For some reason the balance due was the total of the cruise planner purchases even though they were separate credit card purchases.  The amount I owed for the cruise should have showed a balance due of $0.  I was reaasured my cruise was paid in full in the "system".  Every time I purchase something in cruise planner the numbers change. I was told to ignore the cruise vacation receipt and what it shows in the "system" is accurate --- go figure.  

I like how yours shows the "FCC applied" part.  Mine doesn't show the FCC was applied but I know that it was because they refunded part of what I had previously paid.  It is a complicated glitch but the strange numbers were due to cruise planner purchases and refunds when I repurchased something on cruise planner.

17 minutes ago, chrisb732 said:

We called today and they sorted it all out.

How did they sort it out.  I was just told to ignore the cruise vacation receipt and the "system" was what was accurate.  Who did you call???  When I talked to someone, it was hard to explain what the problem was other than the numbers were messed up.  Fortunately, I have a receipt when they first applied the FCC and it appears to be accurate.

@Dad2Cue just called the main number and they had no explanation for why the receipts were the way they were. After explaining to them what was going on the person was able to get it sorted out. They sent us new receipts which made sense now. And to really make your head spin I too had some cruise planner purchases but that wasn't what my strange numbers were coming from. Who knows, I know it's odd and all but I still don't understand.