Refund on cruise fare paid with FCC

Has anyone requested and received their refund on a cancelled sailing that FCC was applied to? Our May 31 sailing is cancelled and we are requesting a refund. We paid the majority of the cruise fare with FCC from our sailing last September that was canceled because of hurricane Dorian. What I am hearing is that on the FCC portion, I am not entitled to a refund nor the 125% offer just a reinstatement of the credit. On the additional money paid I can get a refund or 125% of the value in FCC. The verbiage I read from their communications specifies that this is the case specifically with the Cruise With Confidence FCC:

“If your client redeemed a Cruise with Confidence Future Cruise Credit on an impacted sailing and would now prefer a refund instead, we are happy to process this request in the amount of any new funds paid above the original certificate and, in turn, will reinstate the Cruise with Confidence FCC for future use.“

So my question to anyone out there who requested a refund from the cancellations, who applied FCC not from the “Cruise with Confidence” offer, did you get it refunded or reinstated? 

I was told that if you paid for part of a cancelled cruise with an FCC, you will get the original FCC back and dated to the original FCC issue.  We asked for a refund but told that the FCC we had applied will be coming back as the original FCC, not as a refund.  I have not received it yet so not sure what the date will be.  It can't be the original date since it would make it unusable.  

I have one that got cancelled that I had applied Dorian FCC towards.  I believe the FCC should be reissued as that's the standard that happens if you apply a FCC and end up canceling the cruise.

My Dorian FCC even included the language about reactivating FCC and extending the expiration date.

As promised, below is your Future Cruise Credit (FCC) to plan another cruise vacation with us! Your FCC is based on the total cruise fare paid for your cancelled reservation, which excludes any promotions or FCCs. If you had an FCC on your original reservation, we've gone ahead and reactivated it. If it happened to be expired, it has been extended for 6 months.