Diamond Club policy question

My entire family is either Diamond or Diamond+ members. I have not cruised in a while and my husband and I are going on the Allure in several weeks with the rest of my family. My question is that this is his first cruise and every person who he will be traveling with is a Diamond or above member. Would they let him the club with us? If not, then either we cannot go or he would be left out. That would not be much fun. We wouldn't be looking for free drinks for him, just to be in there hanging out with the rest of us.

Good news for you !  ...or more accurately, for him.  Since you are in a "relationship"  (you don't have to be married, these days), he "inherits" your D/D+ status.

From the C&A page:

"A Crown and Anchor Society member can be added into a relationship with other family members in the same household and receive equivalent tier status, however Cruise Points will remain according to actual cruises taken and calculated using the Program level accrual system described below."

So this means that as long as you 2 are "together", he can enjoy the benefits of your C&A status.  He will still show only the points that he actually accumulates on his own, and, at such time as he is no longer associated (officially) with you (hopefully that will never happen !), his status reverts back to whatever level his actual points reflect.

So the answer to your question is...yes...he will be able to enjoy whatever lounges, clubs, perks that you do. 

As I have never been in this situation myself, I do not know what the formal process is for you to bring him "in" but I would suggest that you call C&A (800-526-9723) and ask them how to proceed with officially registering your husband as a family member.

His seapass card will look just like yours - it will have Diamond or Diamond Plus and he will be able to get drinks just like the rest of you !