beverage options

emyc32

Does anyone see any reason to buy the ultimate beverage package? I was looking at it to be able to get whatever drinks, juice, soda, water, coffee, etc. without having to pay extra. This is the 1st time we have cruised and all help and info would be most appreciated. Thanks

I bumped my wifes Premium to Ultimate last summer when they were running the "buy an ultimate get a free replenish" promo. Figured for the extra $10/day I covered my wifes 1 specialty coffee per day and got my son his "virgin cocktail" fix as well.

When they tried to renege and make it a Refresh package instead, I told them to cancel it since it was no longer worth the upgrade .. ultimately they gave me OBC for the difference between refresh and replenish so it all worked out but generally I agree premium makes sense, Ultimate only if you are into the speciality coffee/fresh juice add on.

The appeal of the ultimate package is for someone that drinks a lot of beverages, but wants not just alcohol.  The premium coffees and fresh squeezed juices are primarily the big draws, but it allows for more variety in what's included.

Granted, it comes at a higher cost than just the Premium package, so you may have to drink more per day to "break even".