RoyalCaribbean.com Repeat Error in Booking

Just a quick question.  Has anyone gotten to the part of booing a cruise on Royal Caribbean only to get this message: Sorry, the page you requested is temporarily unavailable. Go to the royalcaribbean.com homepage (with the ocean and some clouds in the background)?  I've had this happen several times over the last few months.  I get through finding the cruise dates I want and then picking which type of room, but once I click on the preferred room room type within that category (ex: promenade stateroom vs inside stateroom) I constantly get taken to that message.  I've tried multiple different browsers, using some choice words at my computer, etc, but nothing seems to work.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

I have had this happen to me also over the last couple of days. It happen when I was checking Empress cruises, and for the Ovation of the Seas. I also tried from different computer and change to a couple of proxy services I use and same message. So I do not believe it is when your system, it is within RCCL