Cruise Documents

I have just received my Cruise Documents for my cruise in May. If I filled out all the required information on the online check in. So I am a little confused if I need to fill out anything within the documents or do I just bring them with me to port.

Also I will be getting married 2 days before the cruise. I put "Single" in the online check in as customer service said marital status does not really matter. Do you foresee any issues at port? We were single at time of booking.

Thanks again for any ones help.

If you have completed the online check-in, then you just print that out (called the SetSail Pass) and take it to the pier.  You do not need the documents, at least not printed.  I always have an electronic copy in my phone but have never needed it.

The documents do contain a sample luggage tag.  You could print multiple copies of that page, follow the instructions, and your nags are ready to go.  Of course there will be tags available at the pier as well, but doing it in advance will save you a bit of time at the pier.

As long as your ID's (passports, birth certs, DL's) match the names on the booking, all should be well.  Obviously you will have no ID that shows a married name after only 2 days, so everything should stick to how you booked it.  You may want to take a copy of the marriage license, but I seriously doubt it will come up and I would not volunteer it ;)

Have a great honeymoon!