Entertainment

You can look at the cruise compass (link at the top of the page) for a certain ship or maybe someone here will know who has been on one currently but the only ones I know of are on the larger ships which they will advertise (like the oasis or allure).  The smaller ships I've been on don't show until you get on the boat.

arebee is correct.  Only the Oasis class and Quantum class ships have Broadway shows and they are the only ones that publicize and advertise their headliner shows.  The other classes normally have programs created by their own ship orchestras/music directors and are generally song and dance productions.  Some are very good.  Some...not so much.  The other entertainment on the ships (even on the big ships) change quite often so there is just no way to know, other than the Broadway production shows, what you're going to find.

Yeah, one of my cruises is on the Liberty. I will have to watch for when I can book Saturday Night Fever.

Thank you for your replies, you are all so helpful. I am booked on the Empress, Explorer, Liberty and Empress again so no Broadway shows for me on those cruises.

Candie

Yeah, one of my cruises is on the Liberty. I will have to watch for when I can book Saturday Night Fever.

Thank you for your replies, you are all so helpful. I am booked on the Empress, Explorer, Liberty and Empress again so no Broadway shows for me on those cruises.

Candie

You can't book Saturday Night Fever; you just show up. The booking of entertainment is on the larger ships.