Blue Lagoon and Coco Cay

41 minutes ago, Branderson610 said:

I booked an excursion for my family for blue lagoon. The ship also makes a stop at Coco Cay. Besides Coco Cay having a water park, are those places similar? 

No. Coco Cay has a great freshwater pool with swim-up bar, it also has fantastic food. Your drink package will work on Coco Cay, as will Voom, if you have it. I like Blue Lagoon, but it doesn't have great food (fair, small selection).  

1 minute ago, SpeedNoodles said:

No. Coco Cay has a great freshwater pool with swim-up bar, it also has fantastic food. Your drink package will work on Coco Cay, as will Voom, if you have it. I like Blue Lagoon, but it doesn't have great food (fair, small selection).  

@SpeedNoodles- I just booked the Coco Beach Club thing- with the pool and such. Any clue how crowded it gets? That was my worry. I am hoping because you have to pay for it- that it doesnt get that crowded..

1 minute ago, JG1209 said:

@SpeedNoodles- I just booked the Coco Beach Club thing- with the pool and such. Any clue how crowded it gets? That was my worry. I am hoping because you have to pay for it- that it doesnt get that crowded..

Nobody knows because it's not  open yet. But they do limit the number of people who can use it - I don't know what that limit is. There's typically plenty of room on Coco Cay.