Not sure what I'm missing

djm619

When I try to check in for our 01/12/2020 on Harmony I get the following message
Complete all information for every guest in order to continue to the next section!

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Could it be too early for the check in.  Thanks for any help.

You may be missing something pretty obvious. I know I've forgetten to choose male or female or pick the state or something small and silly. And then I get the error and look over and over and over again and still don't see it even though it was obvious. Other than that wouldn't really be able to tell without seeing a full screenshot of what you are seeing.

1 hour ago, djm619 said:
When I try to check in for our 01/12/2020 on Harmony I get the following message
Complete all information for every guest in order to continue to the next section!

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Could it be too early for the check in.  Thanks for any help.

I once had a problem because Royal had the incorrect date of birth for my son associated with his Crown and Anchor membership.  Our agent called CAS and fixed it.  Then we were able to complete check-in.