Any other quality podcasts out there?

Well with great sadness this past week I finished my journey through all 136 episodes of the Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast and now must live in a world of one podcast a week.  It was a struggle this week waiting for Wednesday to come around!  Matt, thanks for all of your efforts the product that you release week after week is top notch. 

Are there any other cruising podcasts out there that anyone would recommend even if they can't stack up to this fine product!  I'm hoping there's a few gems out there that I haven't found.  Most of what I have found has been loaded with commercials, lesser production quality, or defunct.

Thanks

First, follow Matt on Periscope and you'll be able to get a daily cruise fix with him as he broadcasts daily.  I only remember one day in the past year when he didn't broadcast.  He even did a scope on Christmas Day.

Some of the others that I listen to after Matt's are podcasts that Matt has appeared on at one time or another.  My favorite would be Cruise Radio.  You can also check out The Cruise Dudes, and sometimes Tips for Travellers (two Ls - "the UK way") covers cruise-related info.  Also, don't forget to check out YouTube as we have some posters here who have done video blogs, which can help you get your fix.  Note that none of the other podcasts focus exclusively on Royal Caribbean.