Charleston, SC

SteveinSC

I am in Knightdale (right outside of Raleigh, NC) and I guarantee that if there was a RC ship out of Charleston, I would absolutely cruise more often (and include my kids/larger groups) because it is such a driveable distance (and Charleston is a fun locale for us since we are foodies). @AnnetteJackson thanks for continuing to encourage RC to try to get something lined up there in the future! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 12:02 PM, S.Marie said:

I am in Knightdale (right outside of Raleigh, NC) and I guarantee that if there was a RC ship out of Charleston, I would absolutely cruise more often (and include my kids/larger groups) because it is such a driveable distance (and Charleston is a fun locale for us since we are foodies). @AnnetteJackson thanks for continuing to encourage RC to try to get something lined up there in the future! 

Hey.. I am from Cary and lived there until 5 years ago... know Knightdale well.  I keep asking, they keep saying maybe one day - but who knows.