JS Aft or hump?

In preparation for the release of caribbean itineraries next week, I am wondering if we should try to shoot for an aft JS or one on the hump. We have stayed in Junior suites before but never on the hump (I'm told a larger balcony). We have also stayed in an aft balcony on Adventure before and loved it. We current have the center leading hump JS on both allure and Freedom on future booked cruises. The the question is, if Navigator is still doing 9nt southern, would you prefer Aft JS or Hump JS?

Unless of course there is a phenomenal price on a GS :)

We had an aft on Adventure some years ago, it was nice, but there was a LOT of soot/dust on the balcony and we didn't utilize it as much as I thought we would because it was so dirty.  The kids came in with black feet.  

That said, the wider cabin was really nice and didn't feel so cramped.  

I guess I'd recommend the hump cabin over an aft, though the few extra square feet wouldn't make much difference in my view.... 

Another consideration for Hump vs aft is the hump will be much more central to the overall ship. We did a cruise in January on Mariner of the Seas and had cabin 8200. It was very large under the bridge on the starboard side, really it could have been called a suite with two bedrooms, living area etc. The size and space were great but to get to Dinning, Guest Services, etc you needed to walk all the way from the front of the ship to the back.

I think I would take the hump because of the extra space and location on the ship. The hump should also have less noise. If the ship gets into a falling sea (not very likely) the aft stern location will not be as comfortable as the hump.

If you can grab aft 1694 or 1394 you will experience a HUGH balcony. We were in 1694 last year and the balcony was approx. 13'x13'.

Does the fact that the 2 cabins you referenced are connecting staterooms diminish it's appeal? Love seat instead of full couch?

Secondly, I just found out that "eskimo house" is showing freedom, Adventure and allure cruses already through spring 2018. Just curious, do all the large TAs get advanced informaton or just that one?