Refreshment Package Question

viga

Hello everyone,  I have 2 questions, the first one is,  does anybody know if the Johnny Rockets milkshakes are included in the Refreshment package and  the second question,  is the coffee unlimited or do you get the punch cards that you get when you buy it separately. TIA

1 hour ago, viga said:

Hello everyone,  I have 2 questions, the first one is,  does anybody know if the Johnny Rockets milkshakes are included in the Refreshment package and  the second question,  is the coffee unlimited or do you get the punch cards that you get when you buy it separately. TIA

I’ll answer the second one first...the easy one.  If you have the refreshment pkg, it includes unlimited specialty coffee.  The only exception is for Starbucks coffee served at a Starbucks kiosk, which is not included.

The JR milkshake is a little less clear.  Some have reported that you can get JR milkshakes with the refreshment pkg as long as you pay the cover charge. Some have reported that you can get the milkshakes if you have the refreshment pkg withOUT paying the cover charge and some have reported that you could get a milkshake only if you have the deluxe drink pkg.  So the answer is....it spends on the ship and who you ask.

17 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I’ll answer the second one first...the easy one.  If you have the refreshment pkg, it includes unlimited specialty coffee.  The only exception is for Starbucks coffee served at a Starbucks kiosk, which is not included.

The JR milkshake is a little less clear.  Some have reported that you can get JR milkshakes with the refreshment pkg as long as you pay the cover charge. Some have reported that you can get the milkshakes if you have the refreshment pkg withOUT paying the cover charge and some have reported that you could get a milkshake only if you have the deluxe drink pkg.  So the answer is....it spends on the ship and who you ask.

Thank you so much!!!!:12_slight_smile: