Anthem of the Seas Beverage package deals

Mark Spoff

Hi

i am travelling on Anthem of the seas in December and after looking continuously for the past few months have yet to see any offer come up for the beverage package.

Can anybody advise if I have missed this and if not then when is it likely to be advertised.

My wife does not drink much and we do not think it is worth it as you both have to purchase. An offer would make it more appealing

thanks

31 minutes ago, Mark Spoff said:

Hi

i am travelling on Anthem of the seas in December and after looking continuously for the past few months have yet to see any offer come up for the beverage package.

Can anybody advise if I have missed this and if not then when is it likely to be advertised.

My wife does not drink much and we do not think it is worth it as you both have to purchase. An offer would make it more appealing

thanks

Have you tried calling Royal see if they would allow you to purchase the UBP and your wife the Refreshment pkg ?

I’ve been tracking the DBP pricing on Anthem since I booked last October / November for our Oct 19 sailing. Never saw it go lower than $52/night, never saw a promo better then BOGO50, and I don’t buy unless it’s in the mid-40s. And a couple weeks ago it shot up to over $60/night before “settling back” to an even $60 per.

Sailing on anthem in november 2019.

We bought deluxe beverage package for $44 which is the lowest I've seen it since we originally booked. We have several rooms who all booked at different times but were all able to lock in deluxe beverage at $44.

I have seen it as high as 52-54, but have seen my $44 price just a few times. Have seen $48 several times.

I'm sure others will say the same.  I was able to book just myself for deluxe beverage and my wife for refreshment package (best price seen for that was $20). Just need to call and come up with a good reason why one cant drink.  You can always just book it now and if it drops cancel and rebook at lower price.