Radiance Free daily coffee

Rob&Ana

We are about to embark on the Radiance of the Seas to Hawaii and just got a letter informing us there will be so many C&A members that the Concierge with be for Pinnacle and Suites and that the whole Viking Crown Lounge plus the Diamond Lounge will be for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle. Plus they will be adding a Free coffee each day.  So to alleviate your wait time, we are loading a voucher for one specialty non- alcoholic coffee per day onto your SeaPass card. This can be used in the Main Dining Room and Café Latte-Tudes.

So my question...does this expire like the 3 drinks loaded on the SeaPass card or would they accumulate? 

If anyone can give me some insight with this it would be greatly appreciated.

8 hours ago, Rob&Ana said:

We are about to embark on the Radiance of the Seas to Hawaii and just got a letter informing us there will be so many C&A members that the Concierge with be for Pinnacle and Suites and that the whole Viking Crown Lounge plus the Diamond Lounge will be for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle. Plus they will be adding a Free coffee each day.  So to alleviate your wait time, we are loading a voucher for one specialty non- alcoholic coffee per day onto your SeaPass card. This can be used in the Main Dining Room and Café Latte-Tudes.

So my question...does this expire like the 3 drinks loaded on the SeaPass card or would they accumulate? 

If anyone can give me some insight with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Interesting -- I have never seen this before, but it makes sense. I tend to agree with @WAAAYTOOO .  Have a great cruise!