Dining Time

mcoler18

Hi All,

We have been allocated the 8.30pm dining time for our October sailing on Adventure, we are a family of 11 including my two little girls who are 6 and 9.

It is an 8 night sailing and we have booked the 3 night dining package so will be only eating in the MDR 5 nights max, maybe less if we use the Windjammer once or twice but my question is would it be possible to change the time from 8.30pm and if so how? Im thinking 8.30pm is going to be too late for especially the 6 year old to eat. Depending on how the take to Adventure ocean kids club we did think we could feed them them first somewhere and then go to the MDR while they went in the kids club for a couple of hours but if they dont take to it they are going to be a pain by 10 -10.30 pm by the time we have finised dinner and if thats the case, my wife and I and the two kids probabaly wont use the MDR, we'll just eat in the Windjammer earlier

1 hour ago, mcoler18 said:

Hi All,

We have been allocated the 8.30pm dining time for our October sailing on Adventure, we are a family of 11 including my two little girls who are 6 and 9.

It is an 8 night sailing and we have booked the 3 night dining package so will be only eating in the MDR 5 nights max, maybe less if we use the Windjammer once or twice but my question is would it be possible to change the time from 8.30pm and if so how? Im thinking 8.30pm is going to be too late for especially the 6 year old to eat. Depending on how the take to Adventure ocean kids club we did think we could feed them them first somewhere and then go to the MDR while they went in the kids club for a couple of hours but if they dont take to it they are going to be a pain by 10 -10.30 pm by the time we have finised dinner and if thats the case, my wife and I and the two kids probabaly wont use the MDR, we'll just eat in the Windjammer earlier

There is sometimes a waitlist for the other seating, but I agree with calling Royal or having your travel agent call.