Port Changes

ScottL

Sorry to keep bothering everyone with questions, but as long as y'all keep answering I'll keep asking! ?

So we booked our cruise back in May; it's a 7-Night Eastern Caribbean on the Allure, departing on Sept. 8.  Originally it was scheduled to go to Labadee, St. Maarten, San Juan and Nassau.  I'm sure they sent me an email a while back but I don't check that email every day and I just noticed that Nassau has been completely removed from our itinerary.  I'm sure it's because of the propulsion issues on Allure and personally I don't mind that, I'd prefer to just do circles in the ocean for 7 days and relax on the ship, but "momma" needs her beach time and I'm starting to get a little worried.

Our new itinerary only has us stopping at the first 3 (St. Maarten, Labadee and San Juan) but with all the unrest in San Juan I'm starting to wonder if they'll cancel that port too, which means we'd really only have St. Maarten and Labadee.  Will Royal Caribbean have a "plan B" if things get so bad in San Juan that we can't make a port visit or will we just get another sea day?