Where was MPoole doing his live blog?

RobWhatley

It was cool seeing the group photo that Jason was scoping through, you can even see the phone in his hand.

I was really impressed with the scopes, very well done.

They explored the ship well, went all over. Also interacted with many folk on camera, surely wernt imbaressed by the fact that they were scoping, no shame.

It was as if we were along for the ride, as it should be.

AGSLC5, Thanks so much for the link.  I looked all over this site before posting the question.  Even after Doc's attempt to help, saying it was "this site", I couldn't find it. Guess I'm getting too old for "hunting" on sites. lol  .

You're link took me "directly to the page".  Thanks so much for your help, from an ole fart!

Rob-o

AGSLC5, Thanks so much for the link. I looked all over this site before posting the question. Even after Doc's attempt to help, saying it was "this site", I couldn't find it. Guess I'm getting too old for "hunting" on sites. lol .

You're link took me "directly to the page". Thanks so much for your help, from an ole fart!

Rob-o

It happened to be the first blog post when I double-checked. I didn't consider the fact that Matt posts like a mad man and that it might have been moved down the page. It's also possible that it hadn't been posted when you first looked.

Glad that you found it.