Finding menus?

mom2mybugs

Hi everyone,

I am cruising on Freedom in March (and maybe Adventure in August!) and I'm trying to figure out dining.  On Freedom, my daughter and I are going to do Sabor either on night 3 or night 7, but we aren't sure which would be better....is there a way to find the menus/order for our eastern caribbean cruise?  I'm sure it is the same as past ones, but not sure where to find them.  The same goes for Adventure--we will do the specialty italian on one of the nights, but would like to book ahead of time.

Anybody have any opinion on my time dining for adventure?  It seems like there is often a wait in my time, and the staff is all over the place.  6 seems too early, but 830 is late.  Does 830 interfere with sailaway and the shows?  

Just kind of looking for some ideas and input!  Thanks, Jane

New question...I have looked at the past compasses and all the days are switched up! Does anyone have a recent order of menues on freedom eastern caribbean...formal days seem to stay 2 and 6 (and are always saffron and jasmine). Mojo seems to always be day one, but pimiento, shitaki, basil and pomodoro all seem to switch around. I know...fwp...but half the fun is planning and I'm trying to figure out the specialty dinner thing!

Also trying to figure out adventure, but that seems more consistent. Jane