Help with room category/Bid Up?

I'm so confused lol. We booked a GTY Balcony room (on Freedom of the Seas). We were assigned room 7220, which is listed as category 4B. Is this a Spacious Oceanview Balcony? That is what I keep seeing when searching. For Bid Up, our room is just listed as an Oceanview Balcony. I'm only really asking because my husband bid on the upgrade to Spacious and I don't want to waste the money if that's what we already have!

Thanks!
Jamie 

Yes, 4B is a Spacious Balcony. (I am booked in one in August). I had originally booked a regular Oceanview Balcony (Category 6D) as a GTY cabin but when we got our cabin assignment we found out we had been given the small upgrade to Spacious to our surprise (no Bid Up).

I would be very hesitant to do a RoyalUp bid from one balcony category to another balcony category.  I have read of stories where people paid a substantial amount of money for a balcony upgrade just to find out that it was not a real upgrade at all.  The only upgrade I would consider is from one cabin type to a higher cabin type.  E.g., if you are already in a balcony of any category, I would bid on a JS, GS, OS or any category higher but I would NOT bid on another balcony category.