1st cruise, a different kind of question

AJK

Looking at  Compass and a few short clips on YouTube, I have a question about Silent Disco?  How many songs do they have? I like dancing but my husband isn't very nimble. I told him since it is silent no one will know what he is supposed to be doing, so he can just have fun with I (and humor me!).  Any encouragement for him from those who have participated?

Hush Silent Party is the best! My husband and I did this with our adult sons (20 & 19). It is so much fun, even if you just want to people watch and listen to some music. Your headsets are color coded to the music you are listening to - either blue or green. You can switch at any time to listen what the other DJ is playing. It seems as if the DJs try to out do it each other for more listeners, so they are constantly changing up the play selection. Hard to say exactly how many songs they play - it's more like how many songs can they get in during the specified time. That said it is even fun to just take off your headset and listen to some very bad vocals from everyone singing along! ?  There is dancing on the dance floor and dancing on the sidelines. Everyone just kind of does their own thing. Put on your dancing shoes, encourage your husband to go and have fun! You won't regret it!