Age restrictions? (minors)

My kids are older teens (17 & 15) and are excited about all the things they can do on the Ovation of the Seas. There are just 2 that I'm wondering if there are age restrictions. Will they be able to go up in North Star and can they go and watch the robotic bartender (better yet, are there "virgin" drinks they can order?)? As older kids but not of legal age we are right in the middle of all the activities, some too young and some too old. We leave soon and we can't wait!!

On another site I saw a 2017 reference to a height requirement (42"), and kids under 48" must be accompanied by someone 14 or older.  Please verify with RCI.

Most bars sell virgin drinks, but I've never actually tried to do that at the robotic bar on Harmony.  A lot of people were standing around watching.  Anyone can "hang around" the bars during normal hours, they just can't order alcoholic drinks until they are of age, which depends upon the port of embarkation.  There is a curfew for minors on all the ships I've sailed.  At 15-17, my son enjoyed the teen club (Freedom/Oasis /Vision class ships).  The other reference had a link to a cruise compass.

https://issuu.com/hochmania/docs/merged.compressed_9a35dc65eb555e/1?ff=true&e=2025714/41726189

DS who is 11 was able to do pretty much anything on the ship.  NorthStar, bumper cars, trapeze, iFly and climbing were all possible and have very clear age/height restrictions posted.  He was even able to do a number of those own his own, including driving by himself in the bumper cars so I think you teens should be fine.  Since I went with him on the NorthStar I didn’t check but he might have needed an adult for that.  

He also did make a few different drinks at the Bionic Bar while on the Ovation.  An adult has to scan their sea pass card and confirm their age by inputting g their birth year but then he could do the drink selection.  He had a blast with the make your own.  The attendant the helps at the Bionic Bar even offered to assist with getting some ice after he had created a drink that he forgot to include some.