New Suite Benefits

Christie

So what costs constitue your potential savings ? Beverage and specialty dining packages ? The descriptions of what are included (re: beverage and ding packages) are rather vague. Do they include full (ultimate) beverage packages for all adults and will the specialty dining package include unlimited visits to all specialty restaurants for everyone ? Kinda hard to quantify the savings if we don't really know yet how much of each of these benefits are going to be included.

Time to book the next one ? OF COURSE !

We spent at least a grand on specialty dining (never ate in MDR and there were 4-6 of us at each meal). We purchased thermal suite passes for 4 of us, and those are included. We paid for 6 devices of voom. Not sure how many would be included in the new suite benefits, but it would have made a huge difference. Not sure on the drink packages, but I'll just assume that what we drank would have been included (we did a la carter except one member bought the soft drink package). It adds up quick.

No, it isn't a problem at all to rebook...you would just have to adjust the price if there was a difference.  The problem could be availability of the Aqua Suite though....they are very popular and depending on how far out you are booking, one may or may not be available.  The lucky thing is...you have 2 different ships to choose from presently, and beginning in April, you will have another (Harmony) so hopefully between the 2 or 3 different ships, you will find an Aqua Suite available when you want to go.  Normally, you have to call to get the availability of the Aqua Suites since they are usually not visible on the website...b/c they require a minimum number of people to book.  I was very fortunate when I booked my AS on the Harmony for Feb. 2017 that those rooms were not only showing availability on the website, but were bookable for only 2 people (thanks to Stephanie for the head's up on this...I would not have known if she hadn't alerted me !  Thank you, Steph !!!).  I'm sure that was some kind of glitch but I'm grateful for it and looking forward to being in that AS in Feb 2017.

Also, as you noted above, by the time you sail again, most likely the full suites package amenities will be in affect, so it should really be spectacular !!

No, not so far. Right now it's just for Q and O classes but I will be surprised if they don't extend many of these bennies to the rest of the fleet eventually. The suites need to feel they are getting what they're paying for and for just a couple of the ships getting so much more I think that will change.