No Free WiFi?

1 hour ago, CraniumDrain said:

Is there no complimentary WiFi on the ship (Harmony of the Seas) at all?

Also, I thought I saw that the RC app has a messaging feature that will work with the ships WiFi at no cost, but I can’t seem to find info on it.

The ship has free WiFi to use with Royal App, but you must pay for internet access.  Other than Allure and Harmony, I don't know what other ships currently offer the chat feature.  

I am not understanding the response above. For texting or email or iMessage, you must purchase the wifi-internet from Royal +Voom if you want to stream  As far as I know there’s no free Wifi other than to use the Royal app. Harmony does support the wifi app. A couple of ships have messaging through the app but I don’t know which ones.  

1 hour ago, CraniumDrain said:

Is there no complimentary WiFi on the ship (Harmony of the Seas) at all?

Also, I thought I saw that the RC app has a messaging feature that will work with the ships WiFi at no cost, but I can’t seem to find info on it.

Use of the Royal app is free which includes messaging through the Royal app. Other than that, you have to purchase a voom/internet/wifi plan.