Drink package or not?

My boyfriend and I are debating which drink package to go with, or not to go with. We dont drink and would only have maybe 3-4 mocktails for the full trip. We do drink coffee regularly (espresso). 

We are thinking of going with the coffee card and then just purchasing the mocktails from the bar when we feel like it. 

How much is a single mocktail on average? And what do you guys think? 

Hey there, @Tor.Riddles!

The coffee card is handled a bit inconsistently from ship to ship. On some ships, it's a simple "one punch per drink" regardless of the number of espresso shots. But on other ships, they punch the card for each shot of espresso in the drink; a grande cappuccino that has two shots will incur two punches on the card, as would a tall ordered with an extra shot.

If you and your boyfriend both are regular espresso-based beverage drinkers, you may want to each get a card to be sure you're fully covered for the duration of your trip. If you go through some of the more recent live blogs from @twangster, @Lovetocruise2002@CGTLH, and I think a few others, they've all been kind enough to post the coffee shop menus with the on board prices; it'll give you a good idea of what it would cost to go a la carte vs each of you getting a card.

As far as mocktails go, seems the regular rate is around $6-8, based on some recent posts in the aforementioned live blogs.