Early Appearance of Sabor on Liberty?

DocLC

Any chance Sabor will appear on the Liberty before drydock? I was just looking at the deck plans on Royal's site and the 13-Dec-2015 to 26-Apr-2016 deck plans show Sabor as do the later set of deck plans posted. I know it's wishful thinking and likely an error on Royal's part, but keep your fingers crossed for me.

You veteran cruisers have probably seen refurbs come and go. What are the chances that not everything is completely done within the dry dock time, and the first post dry dock cruise is affected by closed venues, construction materials still all over the place, etc ? Or God forbid, the first cruise is postponed ??

You veteran cruisers have probably seen refurbs come and go. What are the chances that not everything is completely done within the dry dock time, and the first post dry dock cruise is affected by closed venues, construction materials still all over the place, etc ? Or God forbid, the first cruise is postponed ??

Quite rare.  Postponement is nearly never heard of.

I went on the second cruise post refurb for Navigator of the Seas and it was all good.  You should expect all the venues and additions promised in the refurb to be complete by the time the refurbishment is scheduled to end.

Could there be some minor work being done? Sure, but they are always working on the ships.