Latest concierge bar offerings on Radiance

The Concierge Lounge pretty much follows the Diamond Happy Hour menu:

Diamond Happy Hour 2019 copy.jpg

Strongbow cider *should* be available.  

When I was on her some guests with a drink package inquired about a better liquor and the bartender made the effort to walk over to the Viking Crown Lounge bar to satisfy the request.   This was going above and beyond the call of duty and warranted a cash tip.  They are not require to deviate but when motivated they might.   If they don't have a hard cider on hand, they might be willing to walk over and get some.

3 hours ago, twangster said:

The Concierge Lounge pretty much follows the Diamond Happy Hour menu:

Diamond Happy Hour 2019 copy.jpg

Strongbow cider *should* be available.  

When I was on her some guests with a drink package inquired about a better liquor and the bartender made the effort to walk over to the Viking Crown Lounge bar to satisfy the request.   This was going above and beyond the call of duty and warranted a cash tip.  They are not require to deviate but when motivated they might.   If they don't have a hard cider on hand, they might be willing to walk over and get some.

I will tip generously at the beginning of the cruise and graciously at the end. Thanks @twangster for the information. I always appreciate the time you spend answering my questions!