Miami transfers - suggestions please

Cjd

Hi again

So we are on the Symphony in August.  We fly into Miami from London and have  a few days in a hotel before the cruise.  Then after the cruise we fly to LA.

So I was looking at transfers from Miami airport to the FontaineBleu then from there to the Cruise Terminal and then from Cruise Terminal to the Airport.  We are a family of frou with 4-6 cases.

I would love to hear some suggestions please of companies or websites to use.  I would like to keep the costs down though as best we can.

Thanks
C

Normally I always say just use a Uber/Lyft....... but with 4 people and 6 cases that may not be possible(although perhaps a Uber or Lyft XL maybe big enough(we did 4 ppl and 4 suitcases with no issues before)

Other than that...its going to be a shuttle service you need....

13 minutes ago, Cjd said:

Thank you. We don’t have Lyft in the UK and Uber has a terrible rep. Is Lyft the same service. Is it better?

No issues with Uber. Not exactly sure where the terrible rep came from. Uber is widely used in South Florida and would be your best bet. 

36 minutes ago, tonyfsu21 said:

No issues with Uber. Not exactly sure where the terrible rep came from. Uber is widely used in South Florida and would be your best bet. 

Thanks.  They are all on strike today in London!

I will have a look at what they offer size wise.

Cheers!

c

1 minute ago, monctonguy said:

I have used Lyft more than Uber....has been cheaper in the past and always worked well. Defn worth a try!

Thanks.  I cannot download the App in the UK but will try when i am next in the US.  Thank you