Royal Caribbean Blog

Missed Final Payment date

Pay early.  Get a good travel agent.  We mark our calendar 3 weeks out. Each week says cruise final payment.  Our TA sends us e mails and calls as well.  

16 minutes ago, rjac said:

There are two things worse than missing a cruise final payment date......forgetting your wife's birthday and forgetting your wedding anniversary date. 😲

16 minutes ago, rjac said:

There are two things worse than missing a cruise final payment date......forgetting your wife's birthday and forgetting your wedding anniversary date. 😲

5 hours ago, JennyB said:

"MY FRIEND" (lol) was able to get it ALL taken care of as if nothing had happened! 

P. T. L. 

#dontmissfinalpayment

#mightstranglethehubby

#iamthefriend

If you strangle him, just don't cancel him on the reservation... They might mess with the room lol!  Jane

9 hours ago, rjac said:

I'm far more likely to forget our anniversary than my husband is (forgot to take our 25th wedding anniversary off from work this week - he did not forget), and we usually forget birthdays. But forgetting to pay off the cruise in time .... unacceptable!!

5 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I'm far more likely to forget our anniversary than my husband is (forgot to take our 25th wedding anniversary off from work this week - he did not forget), and we usually forget birthdays. But forgetting to pay off the cruise in time .... unacceptable!!

Birthday (morning hunny, happy birthday), anniversary (morning hunny, happy anniversary), future cruise - book it 16+ months in advance (every morning,  hunny, did you make a cruise payment this month? - is it final payment?  we'll eat on the boat, pay the bill!  #Don'tMessWithMyCruise )