Fully inclusive

Jo-Anne

It was only offered in the UK it just includes the deluxe beverage package so all drinks up to I think $12 are included, so that means speciality coffees (not Starbucks), freshly squeezed orange juice, soda, cocktails, beers, wine and spirits are included and if over the $12 I think you just pay the difference. Which ship are you sailing on 

1 hour ago, Woody said:

It was only offered in the UK it just includes the deluxe beverage package so all drinks up to I think $12 are included, so that means speciality coffees (not Starbucks), freshly squeezed orange juice, soda, cocktails, beers, wine and spirits are included and if over the $12 I think you just pay the difference. Which ship are you sailing on 

What he said ^^

They offer the drinks package for a few months just before Christmas every year in the UK, also I was talking to someone on my last RCI cruise, and he said he got his holiday last minute with drinks from a Travel Agent, probably filling up the ship.

It did not include the speciality restaurants

3 hours ago, Woody said:

Independence of the seas, so what about food? 

On indy the only venues you have to pay extra are chops, giovannis, and hibachi isumi, Johnny rockets you pay a cover charge of used to be $9.95 and can order as much as you want. Hooked, playmakers and the pub all have food to order off menus with various prices. 

The free food areas are the main dining room, wind jammer, sorrentos and cafe promenade. 

Have a look in your cruise planner if you want to eat at any of the pay restaurants as it's sometimes cheaper to prepay although sometimes they run promotions on board. 

There is also chef's table which is at a supplement also. 

1 hour ago, Jo-Anne said:

Thank you for Your replies all very helpful.

Can soft drinks be taken on board, as well as wine.

Hubby likes a certain whiskey will this get stopped if taken on?

The soft drinks (up to 12 I think) and wine (2 bottles per stateroom) can be taken in your carryon, the whiskey will certainly be taken and will mean a trip to the naughty room to claim your suitcase.